Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1st BIRCHBOX. YAY!!!

Hi there!☺
I am so excited to share this one with y'all!
I finally received my first BIRCHBOX on February 12, 2011. I signed up on January but It was a little late to get a box for that month and now, it has finally arrived and I am so happy!
This company is about sampling hing-end brands. They send out 4 to 5 deluxe samples every month or depending on what delivery option you choose or signed up for. Membership is $10/month but you can also pay a whole years worth for a discounted price. I'm not exactly sure how much though.

Alright, time to show the goods! ☺


This is the actual packaging and it's so adorable because it's Pink.



Inside is another box with their logo. Really cute!

Has a paper that is neatly placed.

The products are neatly packaged with a ribbon.

It comes with a myfaceworks 'i need to be firm' Sheet Masks which I used the same night I received my package and I absolutely loved how it felt on my face. It's very cooling and smells like a really mild men's after shave.


From Left to Right:

-Befine Night Cream which I haven't tried yet but it is a good sized sample
-Sweetriot Dark Chocolate Covered Cacao Nibs. This tastes so good and crunchy.
-NARS Orgasm Illuminator. Gives a nice glow on the high points of your face.
-Pomega5 Daily Revitalizing Concentrate. Still haven't used it but the jar makes for a good place to put pigments and what not.
 From what you can see here, this is not even worth $10, it is worth more than that which is a really good thing.
If you are someone who likes to test out different products first before spending loads of money on a full size then this company is something you should look into.

Also, from other videos that I've seen on Youtube, they got a card with descriptions on how to use each product. I did not get one in my first box  so I had to go to the website and look up what some of these products are for but I'm hoping I will get one in my next box.

Another concern I have is with their e-mail service. I tweeted them about it first and I was told to e-mail them at the address she gave me and I did. I actually sent out a couple of questions and two days later there's still no response.

So, if you think this is for you then I suggest checking them out at http://www.birchbox.com/ and follow them on Twitter also because they can respond to your questions there more quickly.


If you want to see my vlog on this just click here ~~> 1st Birchbox. Yaayy!!!
Feel free to leave a comment, rate and even subscribe to be updated with new videos.




Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Come back for more! ^_^