Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1st BIRCHBOX. YAY!!!

Hi there!☺
I am so excited to share this one with y'all!
I finally received my first BIRCHBOX on February 12, 2011. I signed up on January but It was a little late to get a box for that month and now, it has finally arrived and I am so happy!
This company is about sampling hing-end brands. They send out 4 to 5 deluxe samples every month or depending on what delivery option you choose or signed up for. Membership is $10/month but you can also pay a whole years worth for a discounted price. I'm not exactly sure how much though.

Alright, time to show the goods!


This is the actual packaging and it's so adorable because it's Pink.



Inside is another box with their logo. Really cute!

Has a paper that is neatly placed.

The products are neatly packaged with a ribbon.

It comes with a myfaceworks 'i need to be firm' Sheet Masks which I used the same night I received my package and I absolutely loved how it felt on my face. It's very cooling and smells like a really mild men's after shave.


From Left to Right:

-Befine Night Cream which I haven't tried yet but it is a good sized sample
-Sweetriot Dark Chocolate Covered Cacao Nibs. This tastes so good and crunchy.
-NARS Orgasm Illuminator. Gives a nice glow on the high points of your face.
-Pomega5 Daily Revitalizing Concentrate. Still haven't used it but the jar makes for a good place to put pigments and what not.
 From what you can see here, this is not even worth $10, it is worth more than that which is a really good thing.
If you are someone who likes to test out different products first before spending loads of money on a full size then this company is something you should look into.

Also, from other videos that I've seen on Youtube, they got a card with descriptions on how to use each product. I did not get one in my first box  so I had to go to the website and look up what some of these products are for but I'm hoping I will get one in my next box.

Another concern I have is with their e-mail service. I tweeted them about it first and I was told to e-mail them at the address she gave me and I did. I actually sent out a couple of questions and two days later there's still no response.

So, if you think this is for you then I suggest checking them out at http://www.birchbox.com/ and follow them on Twitter also because they can respond to your questions there more quickly.


If you want to see my vlog on this just click here ~~> 1st Birchbox. Yaayy!!!
Feel free to leave a comment, rate and even subscribe to be updated with new videos.




Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Come back for more! ^_^