Friday, February 18, 2011

RUSK THERMAL STR8 Protective Flat Iron Spray

Welcome!
So here's another product I found in H-E-B. It is a Protective Flat Iron Spray.
I have never used this product before. I was attracted to the bright yellow color of the can and this was really inexpensive.
I have been using TRESemmé  Heat Tamer Spray and I really do like everything about it but I wanted to explore and try other products that are again, inexpensive.

When I first applied it on my hair, it felt like I was putting on hair spray. It doesn't make your hair wet like the TRESemmé which I thought was a bit weird for a heat protectant. This actually made my hair sticky and a little stiff.
I tried it again and this time, I decided to section my hair, sprayed some close to my roots and teased. uhhuh... I was really surprised because it held up! So, I guess you can use this products for teased hair.
And I have been using this product mainly for that. I just can't get myself to grab it before I flat iron because I still love TRESemmé Heat Tamer Spray.

So, here's another product that worked not for it's purpose but it definitely recycled itself.

That is the best thing about trying out new things, if it did not work then find new ways to make it work.

Enjoy the pictures!

STR8



I hope you found this review helpful! Feel free to leave a comment and I will be happy to respond.

Thank you so much for stopping by!




Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Come back for more! ^_^