Friday, February 4, 2011

Makeup from the 99¢ store.

Hi there! ☺
I saw this makeup and I thought I would give it a try. They also have more palettes, trios, blushes, lippies, and even nail polish. I didn't get anything else but this 6 pc eyeshadow palette.



It says $3.95 on the box but it is only 99¢.
(from the box) High-performance, velvety eyeshadows in professionally matched colors.
Light, medium and dark shades anyone can wear.
Go from all day to night, from subtle to dramatic.

Made in China. Designed in U.S.A.
 
It's about the size of my palm.


The color pigmentation is okay but obviously not that intense.
I would probably compare this to elf cosmetics but only for some of their shadows. They do have a velvety texture but it is a little chalky. I suggest a really good primer and base to use with this to get the best results. But for the price, I think this is really good for starters. This would be very useful for practicing and playing with different colors.

Let me know if you are familiar with his brand and what your thoughts are on this review. I would love to hear your opinion.

Thank you everyone! Have a good day! ♥

Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Come back for more! ^_^