Thursday, February 3, 2011

NYX in H-E-B.

Hello everyone! Welcome back!
Isn't this such a nice display?! I think so. NYX really did a gret job with it. It's simple but elegant and the way they arranged the products are visibly entertaining. It makes you want to buy everything. hahaha...
This is the only market where I have seen this NYX display. ULTA just has a regural shelf for these products but maybe NYX should think about making it the same so that their products will definitely stand out.
I also don't mind having this in my room to put all my makeup in because I think it would be so much easier to see everything, don't you think?! ☺


What are your thoughts on this display?! Let me know in the comments. I would love to see it!

Have a good day everyone! ☺





Custom Search

1 comment:

I'm so glad you stopped by! Come back for more! ^_^